Home » , , , , » A story about a LIFEBOOK and me

A story about a LIFEBOOK and me

"We have chosen you to become one of 53 LIFEBOOK4Life Insiders! If you are still interested, please confirm your participation under the following link..." is what the e-mail dated 3rd November 2010  read. Did I just get accepted to test the new range of Fujitsu's LIFEBOOK's? Oh yes I did!
It was only a week ago, that I saw this advertisement pop up while I played my daily game of Monopoly online at Pogo and at which stage you had to select your needs for the laptop...and now wow! I got accepted...still breathing and re-collecting, awing myself with surprise, I clicked through and entered the LIFEBOOK blog where indeed all was very much a reality.  As I wait for my laptop, the fun and challenge of testing these LIFEBOOK's will run over a 3 week period with everything being documented on the blog itself. So follow me and the other Insiders who will be sharing their impressions of a designated LIFEBOOK.



Thank you to Fujitsu and the Project Team!
Stay tuned as I uncover my new LIFEBOOK in the next few hours...

0 comments:

Post a Comment